Weekly Round Up: Pain, Pears, Walking & More
Happy Friday! Here’s what caught my eye this week:
- A new study has found that meditation can reduce pain. I’m not surprised. I often use this this One Minute Meditation to ease stomach aches.
- Feeling anxious? Try a simple Forward Bend. This seated yoga posture is said to calm the mind, improve digestion, alleviate headaches, and more.
- How good do Caramelized Honey Baked Pears sound? Cooked pears are GP-friendly as long as you don’t eat the skin.
- Mangos are in season and yes, they’re GP-friendly! Try this Peach-Mango smoothie for an afternoon pick-me-up packed with vitamins A and C. (Tips: strain the nectar if there’s any pulp; use 0% Greek yogurt to boost the protein content.)
- Yesterday I told you why walking is a fantastic tool for gastroparesis management. If you can’t get outside, try this one mile in-home walk from Leslie Sansone & ExerciseTV.
Leave a Reply