On September 26, I hosted the Coping, Stress & Anxiety Summit for hundreds of people with gastroparesis all around the world. This day-long summit featured six experts in the fields of psychology, stress management, and mindfulness, presenting on various aspects of coping with gastroparesis and reducing the stress and anxiety it often brings. All of the sessions were recorded live, including the participant Q&A afterward (total of six hours).
Speakers & Topics
Will this help me?
You’ll likely benefit from these presentations if you identify with the following statements:
- I know stress is a problem for me, but I don’t know what to do about it.
- I can’t stop worrying about what this diagnosis means for my future.
- I try to “think positive” but it really doesn’t help.
- Since I was diagnosed, I feel like I’ve lost myself.
- I feel helpless to improve my situation.
- I’m have a lot of fear related to gastroparesis.
- Video recording of each expert session and Q&A (60 minutes each)
- Audio (mp3) recording of each expert session and Q&A (60 minutes each)
- Event booklet (printable PDF), featuring The GPer’s Guide to Stress: Why it Matters & What to Do